September 20, 2011

Chocolate Rum Shot Glasses

Sometimes, in the kitchen, I don't think. I just get an idea and go with it. I don't stop to think "Hey, wait a minute, there's a reason they make chocolate molds for shot glasses!" I just try to make them in regular shot glasses. And then they don't come unmolded.

But I urge you not to do the same. Make these, for sure. But get some molds. Or use some sort of nonstick spray or something. But don't just pour chocolate into shot glasses (what was I thinking?).

For each shot glass, you will need:
  • .5 ounce chocolate, tempered
  • .5 oz chocolate, melted
  • .5 oz heavy cream
  • 1/4 teaspoon rum
Here's a little article on chocolate.


To prepare the filling, whisk together the chocolate, cream, and rum. Fill the shot glasses and enjoy. Responsibly (although I can't imagine how many of these it would take a person to get intoxicated).
Share on Tumblr submit to reddit

1 comment:

  1. people can get all kind of Shot Glasses
    with our best design and quality stuff . we are expert to provide you Party Glasses to increase your warestyle .

    ReplyDelete