July 1, 2011

Fast and easy Kiwi Frozen Yogurt

What I love about summer is the same thing I hate about summer: fresh fruit. Don't get me wrong, I love fresh fruit. The problem is that I tend to go a bit overboard and inevitably end up mourning some poor fruit who went bad before I got a chance to use him. To save these kiwis from such a fate, I turned to frozen yogurt.
 Ingredients:
  • 2 cups plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 kiwis

 Directions:

  1. First, puree one kiwi in the food processor and chop the other into peanut sized pieces.
  2. Next, mix everything together and pour into your ice cream maker.
  3. Try to wait patiently.
And that's it. Simple, refreshing, and delicious.

Note: It makes a really good float with lemon-lime soda, too.

On a hot day, which is your favorite: Frozen yogurt, ice cream, or sorbet?

Share on Tumblr submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment